Looking for a way to make new connections? Join us for Networking WOW. We promise that you'll leave WOW saying... "WOW! I'm so happy that I attended. WOW! I made great connections!"
The event will be divided into two parts:
Networking - 8:30am - 9:00am
Participants will be able to grab a cup of coffee and a pastry and network with others.
Program - 9:00am - 10:00am
During this time, we will offer all participants the opportunity to introduce themselves and their business, and get to know the others who are participating. Come prepared with your best “elevator pitch" about who you are and what you do!
This month’s Guest Contributor is Sarah Kost, Community Relations Manager with HMC Hospice of Medina County. Her topic is the Importance of Corporate Philanthrophy.
Each month, we'll have a different Chamber member as a guest contributor. The member will introduce a topic and lead a group discussion about that topic! (If you have ideas for topics or would like to be a guest contributor, please let us know!)
Important items to note:
- The event will be limited to 35 participants.
- Registration is required.
- No walk-ins will be permitted on event day.
- Attendees will receive the contact information for all participants.
- No Shows will be billed. Cancellations must be received by our office by 5:00pm on the Friday prior to the event to receive a refund/avoid being invoiced for this event.
Questions? Please reach out to us. We're happy to help. (firstname.lastname@example.org or 330.723.8773)
We look forward to seeing you at Networking WOW!