Safety Council Enrollment or Renewal September 2017
Name: Safety Council Enrollment or Renewal September 2017
Date: September 30, 2017
Registration: Register Now
Now is the time to JOIN OR RENEW your membership in the Medina County Safety Council. Be a part of the 175+ companies that benefit from all safety council membership has to offer!
What are some of the benefits?
- Engaging speakers on various safety and health topics
- Networking opportunities-find out how other companies are succeeding in promoting safety and health within their organizations
- Information on the latest safety products, best practices and OSHA information
- Information on increasing safety in your workplace
- Useful workers? compensation information and how to lower your premiums
- Access to the incentive program from the BWC for active participation in the Safety Council Rebate Program (see BWC Premium Rebate information sheet )
- Access to special training seminars (examples: CPR certification, OSHA Recordkeeping)
- September Safety Showcase
- Voucher program available for monthly meetings
- Gain insight to prevent injuries and deaths at work, in homes and communities, and on the roads through leadership, research, education and advocacy.
- and much more . . .
The Medina County Safety Council meets on the third Tuesday each month from 11:30 am-1:00 pm at Weymouth Country Club.
The cost of membership in the Medina County Safety Council is $100 per year (membership fee waived for Greater Medina Chamber of Commerce members) plus the $15 per person cost for lunch. Please note: Greater Medina Chamber of Commerce members that wish to participate in the BWC Safety Council Rebate Program MUST still enroll / renew membership in the Safety Council although the $100 fee is waived.
Employers can increase safety awareness and be eligible to receive a worker's compensation premium rebate by participating in the Medina County Safety Council. They can earn an additional discount for reductions in claims frequency and severity. Complete information on the rebate program is on the Ohio BWC web site https://www.bwc.ohio.gov/employer/programs/safety/SafetyCouncils.asp
Membership in the Medina County Safety Council is open to all businesses in the Medina County area, both large and small. It is sponsored by the BWC Division of Safety & Hygiene in cooperation with the Greater Medina Chamber of Commerce.
Contact: Safety@MedinaOhChamber.com or 330-723-8773 with questions
subscribe to the GMCC Newsletter