We are excited to host our monthly Networking WOW In-Person for May at The Foundry Social.
Looking for a way to make new connections? Join us for May’s Networking WOW. We promise that you'll leave WOW saying... "WOW! I'm so happy that I attended. WOW! I made great connections!"
The event will be divided into two parts:
Networking - 8:00am - 8:30am
Participants will be able to grab a cup of coffee and a pastry and network with others.
Program - 8:30am - 9:30am
During this time, we will offer all participants the opportunity to introduce themselves and their business, and get to know the others who are participating. Come prepared with your best 1-minute “elevator pitch" about who you are and what you do!
Following introductions, we’ll have a spirited discussion about the "80/20 Rule of Business" led by Chamber member, Bryan Lefelhoc with Spire Advertising! (Each month, we'll have a different Chamber member as a guest contributor. The member will introduce a topic and lead a group discussion about that topic! If you have ideas for topics or would like to be a guest contributor, please let us know!)
Important items to note:
- The event will be limited to 25 participants.
- Registration is required.
- No walk-in’s will be permitted on event day.
- Social distancing practices will be enforced.
- Masks will be required when not actively eating and drinking.
- Following the event, attendees will receive an email with contact information for all participants. Business cards will not be passed as we have done previously when meeting in-person for Networking WOW.
- No Shows will be billed. Cancellations must be received by our office by 12:00pm on Monday, May 17 to receive a refund/avoid being invoiced for this event.
Questions? Please reach out to us. We're happy to help. (email@example.com or 330.723.8773)
We look forward to seeing you IN-PERSON at Networking WOW!