The Greater Medina Chamber of Commerce is pleased to offer "Get to Know the Chamber" to become familiar with all aspects of the Chamber and meet new members. Whether you’re a new or existing member (or considering joining us), these new quarterly Member Orientations are a great way to connect with your Chamber.
Join us to learn how to get the most out of a Chamber membership. You are invited to attend "Get to Know the Chamber" via Zoom. We walk you through all the basics, give you an opportunity to meet Chamber members, and provide you with everything you need to know to fully take advantage of your Chamber membership.
Through this orientation, you will:
- Get an overview of the Chamber and member benefits.
- Learn how to best get engaged and take advantage of your membership.
- Learn about Chamber programs, events and committees.
- Learn about the business resources the Chamber and its partners offer.
- Get an overview of how the Chamber advocates for business interests at the local, state and federal level.
- Have the opportunity to network with other business professionals and new members.
- Meet seasoned Chamber volunteers to learn how they have gotten involved.
The orientations are always FREE, but do require an RSVP.
Once registered, you will receive an email with the details for logging into the Zoom meeting. Zoom is a free program that you can download for your desktop computer or mobile device. If you don't have a computer or mobile device, you can join the meeting via phone.
Questions? Please reach out to us. We're happy to help. (firstname.lastname@example.org or 330.723.8773)
We look forward to having you join us!